Webinar/Workshop: Viruses, Mycoses, Food Allergies and Intolerances in the Systematics of Difficult-to-Treat Patients
Viruses, mycoses, intolerances and allergies. Almost every patient has a deep burden here. How can we therapists deal with this in our daily practice?
The aim of the seminar/workshop is to learn how to safely deal with the most severe viral and mycotic loads, as well as allergies and incompatibilities, to integrate this loads into the superordinate therapy plan, to be able to recognize and eliminate therapy blockades and to get to know mitochondriopathy testing.
Topics in detail:
- Safe handling in the diagnosis and therapy of viral loads
- Effective mycosis therapy with shortening of therapy time despite stubborn anchorage
- Specific immune blockades
- Food allergies and intolerances: Differential diagnosis and therapy
- Heavy metal elimination
- Metabolic regulation of mitochondria: Testing of mitochondrial activity, interpretation and determination of substitution needs
- Working with the testing kits Pathologies and Cleansing ampules according to clinical diseases
€ 365,- (for association members of the Academy of Harmonical Frequency Procedure reduced price of € 320,-)
Naturopath Alan E. Baklayan
13 March and 14 March 2021
Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.